Our memory plays tricks on us when we try to recall witnessing a crime [BBC]. So to circumvent that they're suggesting scanning people's brains to see if they actually recall something or whether they've just been addled by suggestion from other people, the police in particular.
Trouble is, I'm a jaded old beast. If they scanned my brain whilst trying to determine whether I remembered a murderer's coat when shown, they'd probably find I was thinking about Barbara Flynn in the nude or whether I would be leaving the station before the pubs close.
19 Pawket Friendly Feline Toys that are Cheapurr than a Cup of Coffee and
Can Keep Cats Captivated fur Hours
-
The cat toy industry is one that has convinced us pawrents that our felines
need plastic and wooden toys to play with less we wish them to come to hard
or ...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment