A Nintendo Wii has been told off by mum for calling her daughter fat.
I think this is a good thing. We complain now that kids don't get out enough. Well, in the absence of getting the kids out onto the streets I think we just have to bring the bullying into the home. If some kind of electronic advice can be made to instill insecurities into the young it keeps the kids safe whilst gearing them up for the awful experience of interacting with judgemental teens.
I know that if my first computer, the ZX Spectrum, had called me four eyes (it couldn't call me Speccy without being hypocritical) I would have been better prepared for the awfulness of secondary school.
Link
24 Cutest Kittens of the Week Committing the Tiniest Little Crimes of
Cuteness
-
Is there anything cuter in the world than an itty bitty kitten?
Some people, no matter how hard you argue with them, insist that they hate
cats. But we don...
10 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment